Date:      Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:30:37 -0500
From:      Scott <scottro@despammed.com>
To:        Angelo Felix <angelo@blackwater.dynip.com>
Cc:        matthew@starbreaker.net, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Video to  Big for the Monitor

At 19:16 2001/11/11 -0500, Angelo Felix wrote:
>All recomendations have failed , hehe! I can get it to run right in the 16
>color VGA mode  -  how can i email you the XF86C file?  What I' doing now
>is dual booting back into windows 98 so i can email you all ( i have hopes
>of dropping Microsoft one day ...)
>My LAN card is working TCP is ok , i can ping outside my firewall , and my
>Email server is on another machine, so i might be able to install a Unix
>based emailer like PINE, and attach the file?

Run right in the 16 color VGA mode?  You mean, you're getting something
like 1024x768 in that?  (/me wants to do that)
As for posting the file--it depends upon what emailer you're using, but
just about all of them allow you to attach a file, assuming that you're
getting an email client working in FreeBSD

Scott