Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:52:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kurt Abahar <xverify@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   WITHOUT_BSDPAN Option For The "perl5.8" Port?

Hi Everyone,

I often find that the installed bsdpan-*
pseudo-packages aren't of
great use to me. Would it be possible to add a
"WITHOUT_BSDPAN"
config option for the perl5.8 port in order to neglect
the installation of the BSDPAN modules? I looked at
the Makefile for
the port to see if I could do it myself but the BSDPAN