Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 20:13:26 -0600
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 17" monitor recomendations..

Mark Mayo writes:

> So now I'm looking for a new 17" high-quality display. Here are my
> ideas so far - comments/experiences welcome!
>
> - Nokia 447Xi
> - ViewSonic PT775
> - Samsung Syncmaster 700p

I have been happy with my ViewSonic PT770, and 4 more at work. Haven't
seen a PT775 yet but I think about 3 are due to arrive in a week or two.
Be aware there is also a ViewSonic P775 (without the T) without the
Trinitron-like tube. InfoWorld (or something) had good things to say
about the P775 this past month, but it wasn't a comparison. Somebody
simply replaced their monitor with a P775 and wrote how happy they were
compared to their old monitor.