Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:02:27 -0500
From:      Paul.Marcantonio@indsys.ge.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Locking down a user account to just one directory

Hi,
	Hopefully this should be an easy one for you all, because I am new
to the Unix FreeBSD world and could use some help. I would like to lock down
a user I created using FreeBSD ver 3.5 (I created user using "adduser" the
user has a "tcshl" shell) to just writing and reading one directory. Does
anyone know how to do this easily? Thank you in advance

Paul