Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 1997 15:08:54 +1100
From:      chanc@manuel.lit.tas.edu.au (Marco)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Emergency HELP about Java, JDK102 and libXt.so.6.0 ! ! !

Hi
  I would like to ask you a question which i have at the moment. I
downloaded JDK102.11-26.tar.gz from ftp cdrom.com, and i follow the README's
instructions, i'm quite sure that i did setup the pdksh port, put them in
the correct path, but once i run any java program (I type "javac" for
instance) the system return the following message :
                      ld.so failed: Can't find shared library "libXt.so.6.0"
so, can anybody tell me what wrong of that and how i can fix it ?
thanks
Marco