Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:39:39 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        "Hudson, Laura" <Laura.Hudson@Schwab.COM>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'm not quite sure what to think of this...

"Hudson, Laura" wrote:

> I'm sure that what we really need is a booth-babe daemon
>
> Appealing to the hormones of geeks is the best way to advocate freebsd
>
> *grin*

A company at Interop a couple of years ago had two *very nice looking*
"little red devils" wandering around handing out goodies if you were
wearing one of their badges.  My VP of Engineering spent most of the
day "running into" the two of them in turn.

Are you volunteering for booth-babe duty?  *I'm* certainly not a
candidate. ;^)