Date:      Fri, 8 Mar 2013 08:38:23 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        mexas@bristol.ac.uk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fetchmail/sendmail: Domain of sender address does not exist

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013 21:55:57 GMT, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> And Matthias already helped me sort it out.

Could you write to the list how you solved the problem?
I think it would be interesting to those running into
similar problems.

I remember that in the end, my "clever" solution involved
logging into the ugly webmailer of my ISP and deleting
the few offending messages manually. It should be easier
than that. :-)

Thanks in advance.

--
Polytropon