Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 2003 19:18:30 +0200
From:      Petre Bandac <g38@rdsbv.ro>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   eterm key bindings

I'm using enlightenment and eterm as shell console

I want my del key to act  like del (not like backspace) and home/end as=20
home/end - now when I press one oh those I get a ~ symbol

where and what should I modify ?

thanks,
petre

ps - and somewhat offtopic :) - after I built the kernel (the very first =
time=20
on a bsd machine  - though I've recompiled hundreds of linux kernels) - I=
 get=20
the following error

kgb# /usr/libexec/locate.updatedb=20
sort: -: write error: Broken pipe

what might be the cause ?

--=20
 7:17PM  up 22:42, 4 users, load averages: 1.23, 0.66, 0.45