Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:26:40 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   [jkh@zippy.cdrom.com: Re: 3.5 release date (fwd)]

Could someone add the 3.5 release date to /news/newsflash.sgml?

Thanks, Wolfram

----- Forwarded message from "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com> -----

To: Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: committers@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: 3.5 release date (fwd)
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 08:53:48 -0700
From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>

Yep!  I intend on doing the release from the USENIX terminal room,
in fact.  I don't think I'll have any shortage of BETA testers, eh? :)

- Jordan

----- End forwarded message -----
--
Wolfram Schneider <wosch@freebsd.org> http://wolfram.schneider.org