Date:      Mon, 12 May 2003 11:55:10 -0500
From:      D J Hawkey Jr <hawkeyd@visi.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        questions at FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Missing libfreetype.la and freetype-config

On May 12, at 11:47 AM, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

> On Mon, 2003-05-12 at 10:51, D J Hawkey Jr wrote:
> > Hello all.
> >
> > For some reason or another, I'm missing libfreetype.la and freetype-config
> > for FreeType2 version 2.1.3. Would somebody please post theirs for me?
>
> We're up to freetype2-2.1.4_1.  You should update to that version.
> libfreetype.la should not be installed.

Um, tell that to the xine developers. I want to try out the latest xine
from their tarballs, and its configure script expects them both. Why
from their tarballs? Because the libxine port depends on/is configured
for things I don't necessarily want installed or xine built with.

So, do you happen to have those two files laying around? If not for
FreeType2 version 2.1.3, I can edit them to reflect version 2.1.3.

Thanks,
Dave

--