Date:      Wed, 7 May 2003 10:57:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Robert English <drakcap@pacbell.net>
To:        Bill Fenner <fenner@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unfetchable distfiles reminder

I note that "/games/pysol" is on the "bad" list, with 0
fetchable distfiles since March 21: I did a successful fetch and
install from the "/games/pysol" port (FreeBSD 4.8) on April 27,
and there was no apparent problem fetching the distfile at that
time.  It compiled fine, and works (although without sound - the
port for "pysol-sound-server" still fetches and compiles version
2.5 when 3.0 is required for the 4.81 version of the Pysol game;
I e-mailed the maintainer of the "pysol-sound-server" port about
it and have not heard back yet).