Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 19:36:39 -0500
From:      "Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse" <jdw_list@wwwi.com>
To:        "Mike Barcroft" <mike@FreeBSD.org>, "Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse" <jdw_list@wwwi.com>
Cc:        <small@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Circular log patches for syslog

Thanks for the suggestion!

From the PicoBSD page (http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd/), I had concluded
that PicoBSD was pretty well moribund.  Reviewing the past few weeks of the
freebsd-small list, it seems I was in error.

We're currently running 4.3-RELEASE on Advantech hw because at the time
PicoBSD looked like a non-start.  We desperately need to get the flash
requirement down.

Is there documentation somewhere that explains the connection between
FreeBSD-4.x and PicoBSD, and how to get from the one to the other?

I apologize if this is a stupidly obvious question and I'm the only person
left on earth who doesn't know the answer.

Jeff