Date:      Fri, 16 Sep 2016 21:18:39 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Michael <ma.zoon@quicknet.nl>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org, "ports@FreeBSD.org" <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mp4v2-1.9.1_1

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 5:47 PM, Michael <ma.zoon@quicknet.nl> wrote:

> Port is marked as broken :(
>

> please fix this see
> https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=^mp4v2-1.9.1_1
> <https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=%5emp4v2-1.9.1_1&stype=name>;
> &stype=name

The port was housed on Google Code which is longer exists. There is a
version on gifhub that is at 3.0.1.1 while the current FreeBSD version is
1.9.1. It may take a bit of work to update the port to that version. If I
get some time, I will give it a try, but I have not written or updated a
port in a long time, so, if someone else wants to give it a shot (maybe
you), go for it.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com