Date:      Sun, 15 Jan 2006 16:28:46 +0100
From:      Alex Kiesel <alex@kiesel.name>
To:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: JBoss 4.0.* does not build (sometimes?)

On Sun, 2006-01-15 at 15:41 +0100, Alex Kiesel wrote:
> I do suspect, it's got nothing todo with the FreeBSD versions, but more
> with something else, I do not see. Both machines only have this single
> jdk installed - nothing else.

It seems that suspiction was correct. I noticed that one the failing
machine, the port axis-1.2.2 was installed while on the other it wasn't.

After removal of the port, the compile went through. JBoss seems to ship
an own version of Axis which was behind the port's version in the
classpath probably.

So, I wonder if java/jboss4 should list axis-* as CONFLICTS?

Regards,
-Alex