Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:10:24 +0530
From:      srividya.k@tcs.com
To:        Masoom Shaikh <masoom.shaikh@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need bsd make for AIX

We have some open source code for RPC calls - DCE that has c programs and
corresponding makefiles.
When we tried gmake or make ( AIX make) , we were getting syntax errors.
We found that all the makefiles had syntax that corresponds to makeutility
of BSD?

Do you have any alternative?
Is there any BSD make utility that can be installed in AIX machine?

Srividya K
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: srividya.k@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com