Date:      Sat, 25 Feb 1995 12:01:36 -0600 (CST)
From:      Robert Michael Gorichanaz <wraith@csd.uwm.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HP Laserjet IIIsi printcap and filters

I am in dire need of the printcap entry(ies) and filters for using
and HP LJIIIsi under FreeBSD.  I had these at one time, but cannot remember
where I got them fgrom (some FTp site, I remember).  If anyone can push me
in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!

-W-
--
    \     U     / wraith@alpha2.csd.uwm.edu    |