Date:      Tue, 28 Oct 2008 08:59:23 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+k@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org, nox@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   flash-9, 10 on FreeBSD

Hello!

I'm having serious problems with Adobe's Flash 9 and 10 on my FreeBSD-7/amd64
system.

If I try to use it directly with linux-firefox, the entire browser crashes
quickly. If I try www/nspluginwrapper with a native browser, the
wrapper-launched npviewer.bin seg-faults instead. Either way, the plugin does
not work...

It appears, there was some activity recently in trying to fix these problems
(is it all in linprocfs/?) What is the current status? Thanks,

	-mi