Date:      Mon, 12 May 2003 12:40:38 -0300
From:      "Pablo Morales" <pablo.morales@abitab.com.uy>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   mount_cd9660

HI there guys.
I've gotta problem while trying to mount a cd a regular user. I could not
found the source of the problem yet, or at least why that happens.
When I mount a cd, a a regular user, sometime I've got the following    root
wheel    r  r  r. and cannot access the media, and what it's worst, cannot
unmount it ause it says tht there is nothing mounted when it is, the only
way to unmount is loged as root.
The problem is with some cd's not all of them, those cd where recorded under
linux or windos, cause I've got no cd-rw device.

The question is , why dos it happen, and how can I avoid that behavios in
the future.

Thanx