Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 12:19:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      kbyanc@posi.net
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/13003: update to iconmaker-1.5

>Number:         13003
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       updates to x11-wm/iconmaker-1.5 port
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical

  The web site listed for the iconmaker-1.5 port in pkg/DESCR has a misprint:
  It reads:
	http://www.ozemail.com.au/~crn/wn/wings.html
	                               ^^
  When it should read:
	http://www.ozemail.com.au/~crn/wm/wings.html

  On a related note, as the web site indicates, WindowMaker currently ships
with the functionality iconmaker was previously needed for and thus iconmaker
is no longer maintained. Since we have the latest windowmaker in the ports
tree, do we really need iconmaker in there too?

  Kelly
 ~kbyanc@posi.net~