Date:      Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:08:58 -0500
From:      Stephen Hocking <shocking@houston.rr.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Converting Sun Automounter maps

I've stumbling into the wonderful world of auto-mounting, and trying to
convert some maps from a Sun box to the FreeBSD format. I have amd.conf set up
OK as per the man page, but keep on getting errors when changing into the
relevant directorys (like amd can't find an appropriate match). Has anyone
been down this path?

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California