Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:11:31 +0200
From:      regisr <regisr@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   [net/boinc-client] build but crash...

I tried to install boinc-client from the port (portupgrade make this
for me but I tried also to build it on the port tree).
IThe package is an old release ...

1) configure reports:
checking sys/mount.h usability... no
checking sys/mount.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     check for missing prerequisite
headers? configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled" configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: in the future,
the compiler will take precedenc e
configure: WARNING:     ## -------------------------------- ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the BOINC lists.  ##
configure: WARNING:     ## -------------------------------- ##
checking for sys/mount.h... yes

2) when launching it:
SIGSEGV: segmentation violation