Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:55:36 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Bsd Neophyte" <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>, "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: script-kiddie trap?

If you want my $0.002 I would recommend you file a complaint immediately
with their ISP without bothering with gathering evidence.  If their ISP
wants evidence then you can get it to them later.  However, for all you
know their ISP has already gotten multiple complaints from other people
about their customer, and doesen't need confirmation that the person in
question is being naughty.