Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 1996 04:02:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new category: astro

 * I'd further separate the astrology & astronomy stuff, since one's a science
 * and the other, welllll......

I thought about that too (mind you, I don't care about astrology at
all, I even objected astrolog joining the now-defunct "utililities"
category :), but I thought there probably won't be enough ports there
to warrant a new category if we limit it to the science of astronomy
only.  (If we want to include xasteroid, we sure can't exclude
astrolog....)

Satoshi