Date:      Sun, 05 Aug 2001 20:33:51 -0400
From:      joel2a@yahoo.com
To:        Maximiliano Eschoyez <meschoyez@ubp.edu.ar>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Microsoft bashers

--=====================_35326046==_.ALT

 >I'm only 23 and I like ASCII terminal.
 >What's the problem?

Yeah well maybe that's what the problem is!
You ARE 23 and you DON'T KNOW what the problem is!

 >"Try to run Office or Staroffice with a 486 box,"

A fine example of clueless with a 486 box but still criticising MS.
Try www.aberdeeninc.com where you can get an 850Mhz computer for less than
$400!

But I understand you people from primitive backward 3rd world countries do
have a problem!
I wasn't saying freebsd was bad anyway.

Just totally clueless! My point exactly!

At 01:42 PM 8/5/01 -0300, you wrote:
>-> Well maybe one last response since I've had a couple Guiness beers.
>->
>->  >I did my masters thesis using emacs and latex.  It was very easy.
>->
>-> lol, I can't help from laughing, when was that? In the 1960's? lol
>
>Excuse me, but you don't know anything about text formating under
>Un*x.
>I'm writing my final work for my engineering estudies and I working
>with LaTeX and writing under Midnight Commander. And my papers are
>all written in the same way.
>
>If you want to know more I'm only 23 and I like ASCII terminal.
>What's the problem?
>
>      M@X

>with "unsubscribe freebsd-newbies" in the body of the message

--=====================_35326046==_.ALT

&gt;I'm only 23 and I like ASCII terminal.<br>
&gt;What's the problem?<br>
Yeah well maybe that's what the problem is!<br>
You ARE 23 and you DON'T KNOW what the problem is!<br>
&gt;&quot;Try to run Office or Staroffice with a 486 box,&quot;<br>
A fine example of clueless with a 486 box but still criticising MS.<br>
Try
where you can get an 850Mhz computer for less than $400!<br>
I wasn't saying freebsd was bad anyway.<br>
Just totally clueless! My point exactly!<br>
At 01:42 PM 8/5/01 -0300, you wrote:<br>
-&gt; <br>
-&gt;&nbsp; &gt;I did my masters thesis using emacs and latex.&nbsp; It was very easy.<br>
-&gt; <br>
-&gt; lol, I can't help from laughing, when was that? In the 1960's? lol<br>
Excuse me, but you don't know anything about text formating under<br>
Un*x.<br>
I'm writing my final work for my engineering estudies and I working<br>
with LaTeX and writing under Midnight Commander. And my papers are<br>
all written in the same way.<br>
If you want to know more I'm only 23 and I like ASCII terminal.<br>
What's the problem?<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; M@X<br>
with &quot;unsubscribe freebsd-newbies&quot; in the body of the message </blockquote></html>