Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 11:51:05 +1030 (CST)
From:      Jarrod Sayers <Jarrod.Sayers@unisa.edu.au>
To:        hubs@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hostmaster@au.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvsup.au.FreeBSD.org

.au People,

I have had to shut down one of our servers for maintenance which looks
after cvsup.au.  Starting in a fortnight, I will also be on leave for 6
weeks while I wander around the US.  As I will be out of the country, I
wont be able to look after cvsup.au incase of failure.

I recommend that the cvsup.au alias be replaced by the next one in line,
namely, cvsup.ideal.net.au, unless Jason Andrade has had some sucess in
getting his machines running with it, in which case the alias should go to
him.

sanctuary> telnet cvsup2.au.freebsd.org 5999
Trying 202.3.32.11...
Connected to neutron.ideal.net.au.
Escape character is '^]'.
OK 17 0 SNAP_16_1e CVSup server ready
quit
Connection closed by foreign host.
sanctuary>

When I return at the start of Feb, I would be happy to look at hosting it
again if no permanent host can be found.

Cheers,

Jarrod Sayers
Client Services
Information Technology Services Unit
University of South Australia, Magill Campus.