Date:      Fri, 29 Nov 2002 14:26:34 -0500
From:      Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        Mathew Kanner <mat@cnd.mcgill.ca>
Subject:   usbhidaction

Hello,
	I've stolen usbhidaction from NetBSD, and I use it to control
the mixer volume using a Logitech Wingman.
	The only real change I've made to the NetBSD version is to add
a debounce to stop bombardment of events and updated the manual
accordingly.

	The tar file can be found at
http://www.cnd.mcgill.ca/~mat/usbhidaction.tgz

	And a small but necessary patch to libusbhid can be found at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/45838

	--Mat

--
Brain: Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracked corn, and no one cares,