Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2008 03:02:01 -0500
From:      "Sam Fourman Jr." <sfourman@gmail.com>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Subject:   Re: Wireless AP FreeBSD 7.0

>  you don't want to tarnish FreeBSD and Samba with a bad rap.
>
>  If you have a separate hardware AP it's a lot easier to convince
>  them that the problem is inherent in the wireless networking
>  itself, and has nothing to do with the server, when you can
>  point to a separate box.
>
>  Ted

Ted,

I very much agree with you, I just don't have much of a choice in the matter
I am a consultant (New to BSD's) and the client has a Ralink RT2661
MIMO PCI card
he has 5 wired computers via a linksys gigabit switch and 1
notebook(with no wired nic)

Thank you all for your help.

This list is Great

Sam Fourman Jr.