Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:07:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        Peter Jeremy <peter.jeremy@ALCATEL.COM.AU>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No cvs-cur CTM deltas

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Peter Jeremy wrote:

> The last cvs-cur CTM delta I received was cvs-cur.5961, which arrived
> just over 24 hours ago.  Is there a problem with the CTM generation?

Fixed that problem (security thing) found another.  Still working on it.

> Peter

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C & Java programming,
New Year's Resolution:  I  | electronics, communications, and
will not sphroxify gullible| signal processing.
people into looking up     | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
fictitious words in the    |      jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)|
dictionary.                |