Date:      Mon, 3 Nov 2014 07:54:17 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
To:        Mario Sangiorgio <mariosangiorgio@gmail.com>
Cc:        Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Raspberry PI

Hi,

On Sun, 02 Nov 2014 17:15:53 +0000
Mario Sangiorgio <mariosangiorgio@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you all for your answers. As soon as I'll get a serial console
> usb cable I'll install FreeBSD on my Raspberry Pi.

don't you have a network at home? A RJ-45 cable and off you go. I did
not connect keyboard or monitor to any of my Raspberries yet. SSH works
from the images, telnet has to be enabled.

> Regarding the update, is it just a matter of copying the new version
> of these files [1] in /boot?

Look at the archives for a conversation between YAMAMOTO Shigeru and
me. YAMAMOTO explains it very well. And it works without flaws.

Erich