Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 2003 10:24:50 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Away for two weeks or so

--f61P+fpdnY2FZS1u

Hi,

Not that anyone would really care, but still... :)  I will go on a
vacation from Satudary, Aug 9th till Sunday, Aug 24th, with very little
or just no internet connectivity, and pretty much no ability to read
e-mail, except maybe for the 16th and 17th, when I'll be briefly back in
town.  If any of my ports should need whipping back into line, please
feel free to handle them appropriately and drop me a note afterwards.

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@sbnd.net    roam@FreeBSD.org
I am jealous of the first word in this sentence.

--f61P+fpdnY2FZS1u

--f61P+fpdnY2FZS1u--