Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:36:19 -1000
From:      "Arthur W. Neilson III" <art@pilikia.net>
To:        "Erik Trulsson" <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Firewall config non-intuitiveness

Right on.  I want my firewalls to protect by default, no dufus admin
typo can accidently expose us to intrusion.  Most security doctrines
adhere to the tenet of denying by default and allowing as needed
instead of vice versa.  To allow by default is asking for trouble.

--
    __
   /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.