Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2018 20:57:55 +0000
From:      vsnsdualce@memeware.net
To:        Paul Stuffins <mail@paulstuffins.me.uk>
Cc:        owner-misc@openbsd.org, OpenBSD general usage list <misc@openbsd.org>, Raul Miller <rauldmiller@gmail.com>, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org, freebsd-women@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, visionsofalice@redchan.it, owner-freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why is no one discussing this anymore?

Waiting quietly for two months for Eben Moglen's preliminary write-up
(which I was to be sent to "correct") got me no-where. Every seems to
have concluded that the issue is settled since there was no more public
discussion.

All the "other side" said was "nuh-uh" and "you're not a lawyer" (false:
I am) and "you deserve to be in prison , isn't practicing law without a
license a crime!" (I have a license), and "I'm sure RMS would have made
sure the license was not revocable" (he required everyone to sign over
their copyright to his foundation... guess why...).

Along with "This Artistic License Case decided the AL was not a
contract, it was simply a copyright license!! SO THERE!!" (AL is not the
GPL... but... the finding in that case helps me, why are you citing
it?).

(They wisely did not cite the printer driver case where the court looked
at the offer to do (paying) business and decided that their was an offer
and acceptance based on that other additional writing... since that one
isn't on point at all except for the fact that one of the options in
that writing was a choice of a GPL licensed work if you didn't want to
pay a commercial fee. (The contract there was the other writing giving
the option: Pay and get more rights, don't pay and here's the GPL), so
at-least there's that.)

Being nice did nothing but harm the case of the truth in the eyes of the
people however.

The guys on the DNG list (Steve Litt I believe) are the ones that want
me jailed...