Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 14:20:19 +0200 (SAT)
From:      John Hay <jhay@mikom.csir.co.za>
To:        mark@grondar.za (Mark Murray)
Cc:        peter@netplex.com.au (Peter Wemm), jhay@mikom.csir.co.za (John Hay), shocking@prth.pgs.com (Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Perth), current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Currnet build problems

> > > invalid use of undefined type `struct termio'
> >
> > I suspect it's related to the international secure dist being out of sync.
> > Make sure there's no -DTERMCAP in the telnet Makefiles...
>
> Nope. The makefiles are in src/kerberosIV/... and they are not
> export restricted.

Well I'm not sure about the USA code, but it looks like
crypto/telnet/telnet/telnet.c includes termcap.h before it includes
externs.h. But termcap.h does include termios.h. The effect is that the
"#define termio termios" in externs.h never happens.

... Well that is what it looks like to me. :-)

Should the "#include <termcap.h>" in telnet.c be protected with a
"#ifdef TERMCAP"?

John
--
John Hay -- John.Hay@mikom.csir.co.za