Date:      Wed, 27 May 2020 16:44:55 +0000
From:      Brandon helsley <brandon.helsley@hotmail.com>
To:        Aryeh Friedman <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Cc:        Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-usenet2012@yahoo.com>, Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>, Ottavio Caruso via freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Cert
References:  <CY4PR19MB165585A7D4670DC49DB5523AF9B10@CY4PR19MB1655.namprd19.prod.outlook.com> <CAEJNuHxaPtoVqcn4Dc86Pi29pLbnFoicUo%2BR91E87W%2Br%2BkDbUA@mail.gmail.com> <20200527141409.5469f1a3.freebsd@edvax.de> <CY4PR19MB1655CA1BCE7309202A815605F9B10@CY4PR19MB1655.namprd19.prod.outlook.com> <CAGBxaXnN5_vL%2BK4cAAwyaUVd=5-a1gqxzN-T4==Z%2BWkwkiM-RA@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR19MB1655429A10A7CD70E9A7BEACF9B10@CY4PR19MB1655.namprd19.prod.outlook.com> <CAGBxaX=bNBkHQU8L0F-mq3D83CL1DSgMDZRE3_9cQ7ypRpEKzg@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR19MB1655B064D097DAFECC492CA1F9B10@CY4PR19MB1655.namprd19.prod.outlook.com> <CAGBxaXnkaRDZ84mff3KpABZdibNBgWZtnLTJjFUA7rUSmnxdcQ@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR19MB1655D45BA9FFA743BE59FDFBF9B10@CY4PR19MB1655.namprd19.prod.outlook.com> <CAGBxaXnWSDs_PQJ=F8HQpz-r=AjyA-1=j1o_eBavdwJ7bhhX7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR19MB1655FA15206EBD85E8E754B2F9B10@CY4PR19MB1655.namprd19.prod.outlook.com> <CAGBxaX=4%2BkOb6n38X9qSA5Hc-b9MNgL98zPdAPTw4sa2v=7Mbg@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR19MB16551E5798F0C344FD2962A5F9B10@CY4PR19MB1655.namprd19.prod.outlook.com>, <CAGBxaX=s80PW4eyZDsFFYzw2vrXXkvXgn0z_bHf-AHNiRU_8vQ@mail.gmail.com>

Dead as in without a maintainer or as in completely broken?

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/blhgte>;