Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:14:20 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   linux_devtools-6.0

Hi,

linux_devtools-6.0 can be downloaded from http://www.FreeBSD.org/~marcel/
Note that gcc uses vfork which had to be implemented first. Update your
Linuxulator for devtools to work.

ERRATA: linux_base-6.0 installs etc/localtime. This has been fixed. The fix
is in linux_base-6.0 on my page. For those who are already testing with
linux_base-6.0, just remove /compat/linux/etc/localtime and you'll be fine
(except that the package list still includes it).

Again, report any bugs in linux_base-6.0 and linux_devtools-6.0 to me or
this list.

For those who are not subscribed to -current:

o  Linuxulator sysctl knobs will be placed under compat.linux. These
   knobs will include the reported kernel version and the OSS version.
o  The preferred way to advocate the Linuxulator is by talking about
   "Linux mode", as in: "FreeBSDs Linux mode rocks!" :-)

--
Marcel Moolenaar                                  mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/