Date:      Sun, 06 May 2001 12:43:43 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@osd.bsdi.com>
To:        sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Thanks in advance for fixing this bug/oversight  =)

I think the best thing to do right now is take ftp.freebsd.org
completely offline until we can make it a round-robin mirror list.  I
don't have the disk space to make ftp.freebsd.org a full and complete
mirror of ftp-master.freebsd.org and what's even more embarassing is
not having your perceived "official mirror site" being a full and
complete mirror.

I'll request that ftp.freebsd.org go offline for now.

- Jordan