Date:      Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:00:35 +0100
From:      Peo Nilsson <per-olof.nilsson@comhem.se>
To:        FreeBSD quest-list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   /usr/bin/whatis replaced by a script (correct?)

--=-QtZelbMiBH6JqoCgtx19

Dear listmembers.

When running rkhunter 1.3.0 I get those warnings:

...<snip>
/usr/bin/whatis' has been replaced by a script: /usr/bin/whatis:
 Bourne shell script text executable

/usr/sbin/adduser' has been replaced by a script: /usr/sbin/addu
ser: Bourne shell script text executable

/usr/local/bin/GET' has been replaced by a script: /usr/local/bi
n/GET: perl script text

'/usr/local/sbin/pkgdb' has been replaced by a script: /usr/local
/sbin/pkgdb: a /usr/local/bin/ruby18 script text executable
<snip>...

Are those programs supposed to be replaced like this ?
I'm running FreeBSD 6.2 Release-p7 with ports up to date.

TIA.

--=20
/Peo

--=-QtZelbMiBH6JqoCgtx19