Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      JP <planoprez@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Configuring IPFW (Firewall) and Proxy/Nylon, Help Please

Hello There,

I currently am a running 5.2.1-Release which is
configured as a gateway with kernel firewall support.
I have installed Squid (Proxy) and Nylon (SOCKS) which
seem to be configured fine.  However, I need help in
getting all http/https traffic to only route to the
proxy (Port 3128) and all other traffic to point to
nylon (Port 1080).  This way the proxy and socks
server cannot be circumvented.  Could someone please
suggest some tips or a website?  I am using the
standard rc.firewall configuration.

Thanks!

Below is my rc.conf file:

---------------

gateway_enable="YES"
firewall_enable="YES"
firewall_type="OPEN"
natd_enable="YES"
natd_interface="ed0"
#natd_flags="-f /etc/natd.conf"
hostname="******"
ifconfig_ed0="DHCP"
inetd_enable="YES"
keyrate="fast"
sshd_enable="YES"
usbd_enable="YES"
ifconfig_dc0="inet 192.168.1.254  netmask
255.255.255.0"
defaultrouter="192.168.1.254"