Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:03:25 -0500
From:      Joshua Boyd <boydjd@jbip.net>
To:        Vincent Hoffman <vince@unsane.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: 8.2-RELEASE pf rules not loading

My pf related lines in rc.conf look like the following:

pf_enable=3D"YES"
pf_rules=3D"/etc/pf.conf"
pflog_enable=3D"YES"
pflog_logfile=3D"/var/log/pflog"
pflog_flags=3D""

I do have a problem from time to time where the rules won't load, but
that's usually because a DHCP interface has failed to come up and my
rules aren't written exactly properly to allow for that.

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Vincent Hoffman <vince@unsane.co.uk> wrot=
e: