Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:42:01 -0600
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   A list question

As someone has pointed out before, and NEEDS to be mentioned yet again.
Let's move the conversations to the proper lists. Chat and Advocacy come
to mind.
Let's not continue to fan the flames and have the "Anthony" users out
there more reason to "win" users over to another way of
thinking/doing/etc.

Let the "Anthony's" do so in the proper forum... This list is not that
forum.

So, for those of us that wish the list returned to normalcy, I ask - can
we move the threads to the proper place?

Chris