Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:12:33 -0700
From:      Mike Ruhl <mruhl@cips.nokia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   loadable modules

Howdy,

I am playing with loadable modules on my IBM Thinkpad A21p.

When the laptop boots, I see the modules get loaded, and I see a the
word 'failed' scroll by.  By examininig kldstat and the loader.conf
file, it appears that the xl driver isn't being loaded.  However, I
can't confirm this from the log.

Is there anyway to get the output from that initial load?

(note: hitting scroll lock doesn't stop the scrolling).

Thanks,

Mike