Date:      Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:47:36 +0100
From:      "Michel Schwab" <michel.schwab@tpn.ch>
To:        "Jerry McAllister" <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Install Troubles on IBM x searie 345 and ServeRaid 6i

Hi Jerry

Yes, the ips driver are only in the <5.x Version....
No when i read the specs right then it must be buildet in the Boot Install
Kernel of the 5.x Version.

I think this IBM Server Motherboard an ServeRaid 6i are the big problem :(

last chance...:)
Is it possible a 5.xx to install on a laptop to make current with cvsup and
make a special Kernel (shure is't true...), but how i make from this build a
ISO, that i can burning to cdrom ans install on the server?
If there have some guidance, URL to to that?

thank you
Michel

Jerry, ".ch" are in Switzerland :)