d=3D279494 --- Description --- Attached is a patch which makes the rc.d script service jails ready. This i= s a new feature in -current. The setup I've chosen is to allow ipv4/ipv6 access. It does not allow to use sysv IPC in a jail. IF you want to add this possibility, the config would n= eed to be changed to "net_basic sysvipc" instead. The config can be overridden = in rc.conf. See also: https://docs.freebsd.org/en/books/handbook/jails/#service-jails https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/rc-scripting/#rcng-service-jails Some notes: - This is not tested. - Why are you using the special apache24_limits_* stuff? We have the name_limits stuff as part of the rc framework. - The limits part in the precmd will probably not work in a service jail, = as the start command will be executed in a jail and the precmd outside the jai= l. - While the patch is taking the profiles into account, it may fail when the jail is started, as the name of the service jail is derived from the name of the rc script (assuming "profiles" means different instances of apache are started for each profile). The tomcat/oauth2-proxy/openhab ports use a way = to have different instances of the software running in parallel which is based upon the name of the rc script (links to the original rc script). That way works well with service jails.