Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 1997 15:38:35 -0400
From:      Ron Steele <ron@dc.infi.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Plume

All this talk about Netscape and it's problems, most of which I have
experienced at one time or another, motivated me to try plume, the
tcl/tk browser (from ftp.neosoft.com).  It didn't seem to work too well.
Didn't display some pages at all, poor fonts, stipled gifs etc.

Has anybody out there had satisfactry results with it?  It would be
really nice to have a customizable, unencumbered browser.

Ron Steele