Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 12:00:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marxx <marxx@mars.superlink.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mounting Dos Drv.

	Hi,

	I use SCSI and have to harddrives...
The first one has FreeBSD 2.0.5 on it, its a 1GB conner...
The second drive has dos on it, one 500 meg partition for dos, that's it...
So, I guess it means, sd0 has FreeBSD and sd1 has dos on it, right?
	Here's my problem, to mount dos I type:
mount -t msdos /dev/sd1 /dosdrv ( that didn't work...)
so then I tried mount -t msdos /dev/sd1a /dosdrv (that doesn't work
either...)
	It tells me invalid arguments, can you please help me, if I
missed any info tell me!

Thanx,
marxx
:)