Date:      Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:55:15 +0000
From:      "Bill Fumerola" <fumerola@hotmail.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD

Mmmkay,

So some people have privately e-mailed asking me who I am. I'll give a hint,
yes, I am a committer, and no, I'm not Bill Huey.

Now some fast comments...

Hiten: YHBT. YHL. HAND. MORON
Trish: Too bad you left, actually Alfred is an *asshole*, too bad.
Alfred: You're a clueless fuckwit indeed.
Fumerola: Fuck you Fumerola!
Patrick Li: You're a hypocrite. The BSD license is about freedom, but you
closed my PR without reason. It took me time to code that game, and there
are at least 2,500 people interested in using it, why close it?
games/fumerola will live for ever!

I want to apologize for putting Kris in my asshole list, wasn't really
intended.

I hope more committers join the FFL license movement.

Btw, vote for me for the core elections :)

Yours,
       Bill Fumerola