Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 06:28:01 +0100
From:      "Karsten W. Rohrbach" <karsten@rohrbach.de>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>, Michael Bacarella <mbac@nyct.net>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: idea: official hardware manufacturer blacklist - let's wake em up!

okay, thats a good point
let's concentrate on the good things in life ;-)
i mean, with all that yamaha crap i had going on the last weeks i am
really demotivated... they should be a little more open minded...
apparently, we got no contact i this company and so they wont have their
hardware supported - tough luck...
(and i dont have any audio on my laptop)
/k

The Hermit Hacker(scrappy@hub.org)@Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 01:22:17AM -0400: