Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 2020 02:45:22 -0600
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mail/mailman v3?

>> AIUI you can move your entire archive to the new system.
>=20
> There are many thousand links to the freebsd pipermail archives,
> and invalidating all those links sounds like a serious loss of =
institutional
> memory.

As I said in the pat of my message you snipped, you do not have to =
remove your pipermail archives.

Here is is again:

You can even keep pipermail for your old archive. You just can=E2=80=99t =
use pipermail with the new system.

--=20
Looking into Granny's eyes was like looking into a mirror. What you
	saw looking back at you was yourself, and there was no hiding
	place.