Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:32:07 -0700
From:      Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd@jdc.parodius.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-i386@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: i386/103435: Kernel appears somewhat deadlocked during heavy ATA I/O (post-August 4th)

I'd like to note that this may be similar to the issue reported
last year, which only just got grabbed on the 11th:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=i386/86364

Worth cross-referencing -- although in my case I'm using the
native ICH5 SATA controller and not a Promise controller.  (Though I
do have a Promise controller in the box, it has no drives connected
to it at all).

| Making life hard for others since 1977.               PGP: 4BD6C0CB |