Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 13:30:58 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
Cc:        "'Adam Szilveszter'" <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bug-fixing previous -RELEASE, was Re: speaking of 3.4...

Christopher Michaels wrote:

>         Just for the record, just before 3.3 was frozen, I did several "make
> worlds" and rebuilt my kernel (my minor contribution to the cause).

	Please don't minimize the importance of your contribution here. We need
many more people to do exactly this during the testing phase prior to a
-Release. If we had more people doing this, and reporting their problems
in a timely manner we would have much cleaner releases.

Doug
--
"Welcome to the desert of the real."

    - Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, "The Matrix"